- Yvon Vachon Best Miniature Award: Shigeru Tozaki
- Best New Maker: Raphael Durand
- Best Bowie: David Lisch
- Most Innovative Design: Gustavo Cecchini
- Best Knife Collaboration: Ladysmith Dagger by Audra Draper, Haley DesRosiers, Dellana, Julie Warenski-Erickson, Grace Horne
- Best Sword: William Lloyd
- Best Damascus: David Lisch
- Best Art Knife: William Tuch
- Best Fixed Blade: Steven Rapp
- Best Utility Hunter: Mike Quesenberry
- Best Folder: Bill Ruple
- Best Tactical Folder: Brian Nadeau
- Best Fighter: Neill Schutte
- Best Handle Design: Sam Lurquin
- Best of the Rest: Grace Horne
- Hugh Bartrug Best of Show: Bill Ruple
Click here to see a list of the 2015 Knife of the Year® Award winners.
BLADE’s annual Knife Guide Issue features the newest knives and sharpeners, plus knife and axe reviews, knife sheaths, kit knives and a Knife Industry Directory.
NEXT STEP: Download Your Free KNIFE GUIDE Issue of BLADE Magazine
Get your FREE digital PDF instant download of the annual Knife Guide. No, really! We will email it to you right now when you subscribe to the BLADE email newsletter.
Click Here to Subscribe and get your free digital 2022 Knife Guide!