Note: As of this writing, the Hogue K320 is so new that the photos haven’t been released yet. However, BLADE is able to give you this preview of what is sure to be an outstanding knife. Learn more here.
Hogue Knives has partnered together with SIG SAUER® to deliver a full line of quality SIG® branded knives. A highlight knife from the partnership is the K320. It’s designed to pair with the SIG SAUER P320 as a full duty, tactical knife. The P320 stands as a leader in SIG’s premier pistol line, and the K320 duly embodies the same precision manufacturing standards, prevailing as the pistol’s trustworthy companion.
The knife boasts a robust blade of CPM S30V premium steel, chosen for its excellent edge retention and leading corrosion resistant properties. Each blade is finished from the same exact vendor as SIG SAUER firearms in Black or Coyote PVD. The blade provides a high grind profile and keen edge.
A Nylon 12 polymer frame matches the same composition and color concentrations as the P320 pistol. The blade gently falls into the frame with precision clearance and minimal leak points for debris. The K320’s frame isn’t cored out, resulting in increased overall strength as well as a uniform balance between the blade and frame.
This knife is geared towards the tactical user. A triangular window is utilized for low profile deployment allowing the thumb to glide across the blade surface for ease of action, as well as matching the aesthetic of the triangular magazine release on the P320 pistol.
Manual models house an ABLE Lock
The K320 is made in the USA and is available in a wide range of variations to match specific models from the SIG P320 line, including the P320 Nitron, P320 X5 LEGION, and the P320 M17. The MSRP ranges from $149.95 – $179.95.
• MSRP Manual ABLE Lock Models: $149.95 – $159.95
• MSRP Automatic Models: $169.95 – $179.95
• Blade Length: 3.5”
• Closed Length: 4.5”
• Overall Length: 8.0”
• Weight: 4.18 oz
• Styles: Drop Point or Tanto with Tactile Deployment Window
• Thickness: 0.125”
• Material: CPM S30V Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 58-61 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Black or Coyote PVD
• High Grind Profile – Hand Honed Edge (M17 variations include partial serrations)
• SIG SAUER® Firearm Match: P320, P320 Nitron, P320 M17, P320 X5 LEGION
• Locking Mechanisms: Push Button Lock (Automatic) or ABLE Lock
• Frame: Nylon 12 Polymer with P320 texture (same exact polymer and texture as SIG P320 pistol frame)
• Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous – Right or Left Handed, Tip Up or Down Carry; Includes machined louvres to assist with quick retrieval
• Triangular Lanyard Hole