The popular Leek gets a next-level upgrade with CPM 154 blade steel and genuine copper handle scales. Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it some comfortable weight. Over time the handles will patina so that each copper Leek has its own unique look.
The Leek has been called the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, it’s a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry, and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM 154 means it can take care of a world of cutting tasks.
- A must-have addition to your Leek collection
- Made in the USA
- CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel has uniform distribution of carbides to take and hold an excellent edge; good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness
- Stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with convenient flipper
- Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
CLICK HERE TO GET IT AT KERSHAW.KAI-USA.COM
BLADE’s annual Knife Guide Issue features the newest knives and sharpeners, plus knife and axe reviews, knife sheaths, kit knives and a Knife Industry Directory.
NEXT STEP: Download Your Free KNIFE GUIDE Issue of BLADE Magazine
Get your FREE digital PDF instant download of the annual Knife Guide. No, really! We will email it to you right now when you subscribe to the BLADE email newsletter.
Click Here to Subscribe and get your free digital 2022 Knife Guide!