Gift a veteran one of these blades to mark Veterans Day, or on any other day of the year.
TOPS Knives Tracker
TOPS celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Tom Brown Tracker with a special limited-edition anniversary rendition of the noted survival knife.
- Blade length: 5.75 inches.
- Blade steel: CPM S35VN stainless
- Blade finish: Tumble
- Handle: Burlap Micarta®
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Overall length: 10.75 inches
- Sheath: Burgundy leather w/belt loops
- MSRP: $400
Outdoor Edge Slidewinder Multi-Tool
The Slidewinder Multi-Tool from Outdoor Edge combines a standard utility blade with a flathead screwdriver, Phillips-head screwdriver, bottle opener and pocket clip all in one package.
- Blade length: .75 inch
- Weight: 1.5 ounces
- Overall length: 3.5 inches
- The handle comes in a choice of orange, black or blue
- MSRP: $14.50
CRKT Black Woods Chogan T-Hawk
The Black Woods Chogan T-Hawk designed by Ryan Johnson for CRKT features high-end finishes for a cool take on a classic. The hammer-poll hawk has a 3.5-inch edge of 1055 carbon steel with a Rockwell hardness of 50-55 HRC for impact strength, and a magnesium phosphate coating.
- Handle: Tennessee hickory
- Weight: 1 pound, 15.9 ounces
- Overall length: 19.13 inches
- MSRP: $69.99
Kevin Cross Utility Fixed Blade
A 2.75-inch straight-edge blade of AEB-L stainless steel and an ivory Micarta® handle with a carbon fiber bolster complete Kevin Cross’s utility fixed blade.
- Blade grind: Flat
- Overall length: 6.5 inches
- The dual-pouch is by KSF
- Cross’s list price for a similar outfit: $325
Matt Westberg SLiM EDC Folding Cleaver
The SLiM EDC Folding Cleaver by Matt Westberg sports a stonewashed blade of CPM S35VN stainless and a 2.65-inch cutting edge.
- Lock: Framelock with overtravel and hardened lock face
- Handle material/finish: Titanium 6Al-4V with green Micarta®/blasted and tumbled
- Hardware: Titanium/Micarta pivot collar
- Bearings: Ceramic Approximate closed length: 4.1 inches
- MSRP for manufactured version: $299
- Maker’s list price for custom version: $750
Bear & Son/Bradley Cutlery Co. Kimura
The Kimura butterfly knife, a collaboration between Bear & Son and Bradley Cutlery Co., returns in a 3.75-inch taper-ground blade of 154CM stainless with a bead-blast finish and Rockwell hardness of 58-60 HRC. The 3D-milled stainless steel handle sports contoured G-10 overlays.
- T-latch: stainless steel
- Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Closed length: 5 3/8 inches
- MSRP: $159.99
The ZT 0393 features a harpoon-style version of designer Rick Hinderer’s “Spanto” blade in 3.5 inches of CPM 20CV stainless steel. The blade operates on ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opener and flipper tab. The titanium framelock sports a hardened steel lockbar insert and G-10 overlay. The clip is ambidextrous/reversible.
- Closed length: 4.75 inches
- MSRP: $300
Knife Guide Issue features the newest knives and sharpeners, plus knife and axe reviews, knife sheaths, kit knives and a Knife Industry Directory. Get your FREE digital PDF instant download of the annual Knife Guide. No, really! Click Here to Get Your Free Issue