Join Us Oct. 5-7 in Portland, Oregon
BLADE®, the world’s No. 1 knife media brand, announces the all-new BLADE Show West in Portland, Oregon—the Knifemaking Capital of the USA. The 3-day show will open its doors at the Oregon Convention Center on Friday, Oct. 5, 2018.
BLADE Show West is presented by BLADE® Magazine, which also hosts the Annual BLADE Show in Atlanta, Georgia June 1-3 at the Cobb Galleria.
“There’s no better place to have a new BLADE Show than in the backyard of Blade City USA,” said Steve Shackleford, BLADE® Magazine Editor in Chief. “Knife enthusiasm is at an all-time high, and there are many thousands of knife aficionados and knife makers in the West. We’re eager to see and showcase all the great blades out there.”
Reasons to Attend
The new BLADE Show West will feature the works of prestigious knife manufacturers large and small, as well as handmade knives made by skilled custom knife makers. And Portland is the perfect city.
- See knives of all types and designs—fixed blades, folders, automatics, swords, daggers, tactical knives, throwing knives, art knives and more
- View custom knives designed, forged, and finished by individual knife makers, and new models by renowned manufacturers
- Visit knife dealers, purveyors, collectors, and knife enthusiast organizations at more than 200 booths and tables
- Shop for knives priced from $10 to more than $10,000, knifemaking supplies and machinery, and accessories from sharpeners to cases
- Vote for the Best Knives of BLADE Show West
- See knives entered in the Weirdest Knife Contest—in line with the region’s unique Keep Portland Weird! slogan
Does This Change Anything About the BLADE Show in June in Atlanta?
Nope! The BLADE Show in Atlanta that takes place every June will continue as it has in years past.
Stay in touch:
Be an Exhibitor
Fill out the application form here to apply for space.
1973 BLADE magazine issues in digital PDF! Delivered straight to your e-mail inbox for instant download. It’s 1973, and the future of the modern knife industry was being forged by a pioneering group of knifemakers with a magazine and a mission. Get these collectible first issues of the World's #1 Knife Publication! Click Here to Download the Pack